ALCOHOL ANALYZER ALCOSCAN AL6000 @ 975 AED
1. Indication of B.A.C.: *Normal Mode: 0.00 to 4.00 ‰ or 0.000 to 0.400%BAC or 0.00 to 2.00 mg/l BrAC by LED display *Fast (Screening) Mode: “0”, “Low” and “High” 3 steps
2. Sensor: Semiconductor type alcohol sensor
3. Accuracy: ±0.01%BAC at 0.05%BAC
4. Mouthpiece: Normal Mode : use / Fast Mode: No use
5. Power: Two 1.5V “AA” size alkaline batteries / Auto Power off 6. Weights: 115g (Including Batteries)
7. Dimension(mm): 124 (height) X 56 (width) X 41 (thickness) MAX
8. Audible warnings: 3 steps beep warning of alcohol detection with LED display
9. Available color: Silver / Red
10. Certificate: CE, FDA 510K listed, DOT, Australian Standard
What is a “Pre-Calibrated Replaceable Sensor Module”?
Sentech Korea is the first breathalyzer company to introduce pre-calibrated replaceable modules (patent-pending) to the market. One of the main problems with using breathalyzers in critical applications is that the alcohol sensor, no matter what type, requires periodic re-calibration. Unfortunately, the re- calibration process requires that the breathalyzer be physically mailed or taken to
a professional service center, at which point the device must be evaluated and proper steps must be taken for calibration with an expensive simulator system. The process is costly for both consumer and service center, and the delay of processing and shipping back-and-forth can be quite a loss. The Pre-Calibrated Replaceable Alcohol Sensor Module can eliminate the delays and complications of re-calibration by allowing you to simply “snap out” an old module and “snap in” a new module. This way, you can get back to reliable, accurate testing in a matter of seconds!